India Projects Posted on IndieGoGo! Please Support My Upcoming Films!

By clicking here, you can help me so very much by contributing funds and leaving comments on the funding site for my exciting upcoming India film projects. Even by leaving comments and showing interest in the site by responding to my updates, you will be helping me get the project featured on the IndieGoGo homepage, which can lead to others contributing funds if you are personally unable. Even one comment helps more than you know. It's up to you. These are great films just waiting to be born. This is a real grass roots effort and I need your help in planning the films' releases and film festival lives just right. And for independent filmmakers, I highly recommend IndieGoGo.com. It is an excellent resource!

My upcoming article, entitled "The Schnook, the Schlub and the Schmendrick: The Anti-Antics of Stiller, Sandler and Carrey" will be posted within the next couple days and Soundtrack Spotlights will continue this week as well!

AGAIN, PLEASE HELP ME IN ANY WAY YOU CAN! I APPRECIATE IT MORE THAN YOU KNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment