Peaking My Head Out of the Cave

Hello again, dear readers! It has been many months since I have written anything of substance, let alone anything on this blog. My life, however, has been filled with duties, exciting adventures and labors of love, including my feature film The Idiotmaker's Gravity Tour, which is due for release this summer.

I have decided to inaugurate this new era of the ConFluence-Film Blog with a typically lengthy article about my growing passion for Canadian cinema, and the observations I have made and questions that have arisen for me about national cinema. I have been researching this for awhile now. Also coming up is that long-promised Joseph Losey survey article by guest-writer Aaron Hollander, which will be premiering on the blog in the next couple weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment